I started a post about Facebook but decided it was going to take more time than I wanted to devote right then to complete my thoughts (surprise!) so I abandoned it in favor of something a little less time consuming because I am watching American Idol and it’s hard to think clearly when I’m focused on JLo’s skin and Steven Tyler’s braid or whatever that thing is in his hair.
[That is one long sentence.]
I’ll save that post for another day, but today I thought it might be fun to let it roll.
From my head to my fingertips, here are the first ten things that come to mind.
1. First of all, can I just say that we are gearing up for yet another SNOWSTORM here in West Virginia. You cannot understand my frustration about that because OHMYWORD ENOUGHALREADY. I am tired of shoveling and sliding and freezing and checking the darn weather channel to see if I’ll be able to get off of our hill every morning. I’ll be so glad when April gets here.
2. Apparently the crazy weather has the residents of West Virginia flying their crazy flags at full staff. Take this joker for instance. I laughed out loud at the story, but really he needs some serious help.
3. Tears ran down my cheeks as Chris Medina’s story was shared on American Idol Wednesday night. What a heartbreaking story for these two young kids. Just thinking about it, my eyes are filled with tears.
4. Report cards come home today. My sweet boy is hoping for straight A’s. And so is his mama.
5. If you haven’t watched “Hot In Cleveland” you are missing out. It is quite hysterical and mostly because Betty White is a hoot!
6. I spent two hours and twelve minutes on the phone with four different representatives from AT&T and Apple yesterday. The two gals at Apple were friendly and helpful and finally my iPhone 4 can accept and send picture texts.
7. If you are new around here, you should check out my new “About Me” page. I get frequent e-mails asking if I found love in jail. So, I’d like to set the record straight, right here on this blog. I did NOT meet McDaddy in prison. Rather, we went to high-school together and ‘hooked up’ during our senior year. In fact, I was first attracted to his best friend.
8. McDaddy tutored me in Trigonometry and we kissed for the first time on his 16th birthday.
9. McDaddy has always loved to drive, SO, I’m not sure what was more special to him. Turning 16 so he could finally drive OR our first kiss. I’d love for him to answer that.
10. The nasty bronchitis crud is still hanging around. I am MUCH better, but the nagging nasty cough is a reminder that I am not completely well just yet. I need to be well because I need to get my butt back in the gym without fear of coughing up a lung the second my heart rate gets the slightest bit elevated.
This is a great day to come out from behind the bushes and introduce yourself. Oh, and for added enjoyment, share a random fact about yourself.
So, what are you waiting on?
Let it roll!