I am so thankful to report that the crazy head issue I had going on last week finally cleared up on Saturday. My head is back to normal, which really means instead of the feeling that my head is swimming, it is really just running a million miles a minute. And, in case you were wondering, a clear head running a million miles a minute is ALWAYS better than a swimming head running a million miles a minute.
I have learned a great deal this week, but unfortunately, most of it isn’t bloggable (is that a word?) because it isn’t my information to share. I plan to share it eventually, but it’ll have to wait a few weeks, maybe months.
Let’s talk about some things that are bloggable, shall we?
Here’s what I learned this week.
1. A determined (or bored) Yorkshire terrier is totally capable of chewing plum through a leash.
2. A determined (or bored) Yorkshire terrier is totally capable of totally demolishing a dog bed.
3. A determined (or bored) Yorkshire terrier is an aggravation.
4. It’s a good thing my determined, bored Yorkshire terrier has a cute face.
5. If you purchase a Christmas DVD for the Elf On The Shelf to present to the kids and you convince yourself – two days later – that it must have been left out of the bag at the Mart of Walls, you should probably check the cookbook basket on top of the fridge.
6. When you find a Christmas DVD in the cookbook basket on top of the fridge in the month of March, you will hit yourself on the forehead and call yourself a dork.
7. ABC News interrupted regular scheduled programming to announce the reintroduction of Coke Classis in 1985.
8. 4/4, 6/6, 8/8, 10/10 and 12/12 always fall on the same day of the week (Doomsday) in any year. This year’s doomsdays are all on Saturdays.
9. 12/12 is Stevie’s birthday.
10. 5/9, 9/5, 7/11 and 11/7 also fall on Doomsday.
11. I am fascinated by #8 and #10.
12. Our fridge is making some kind of crazy noise.
That’s what I learned this week.
Now, what did YOU learn?
To join in on the What I Learned This Week carnival, simply follow these steps.
1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog and link to this post.
2. Link up with the Mr. Linky form down below. Please put the link to your POST, not the front page of your blog.
3. Then visit the other participants and see what they learned this week.