I’ve had a busy, stressful couple of weeks. It seems like one thing piled on top of the next and before I knew it, the deck was stacked against me and I was facing one crazy thing after another.
Thankfully, God’s mercies are new every morning and things seem to be settling down a bit.
Here’s what I learned this week…
1. American Eagle now has a clothing line for dogs called American Beagle. One month ago, this fact would have made me roll my eyes. Now that I’m a dog owner though? Not so crazy.
What is crazy though, is that they haven’t asked my cute boy, Bentley to be part of their “Paw”some program.
2. I have almost put as many miles on the SKY in two years, as the previous owner did in five years.
3. “Potty training” a dog is harder than what I thought.
4. Alex has a pair of jeans, that in his opinion, “Make him look fat.”
5. When asked what he’d like for his birthday, my soon to be nine-year old always says, “A pocket knife.”
6. When ordering pictures from the Mart of Walls, you might want to double check that you are sending them to the RIGHT Wal-Mart.
7. When planning to meet a friend for Mexican, you should probably make for certain that you are clear about which city you are meeting in, otherwise, you may end up at a restaurant in one city and she in another.
8. Thanks to the “find my iPhone” feature on my beloved iPhone, McDaddy is able to find me even when I am lost and looking for a restaurant in another city.
9. The kid bagging my crap at the grocery store couldn’t care less about smashing my bread.
10. A ninety-minute voice memo will not transfer from iPhone to iTunes.
11. A three pound dog will gain a certain amount of confidence watching his three pound brother jump off of a couch.
12. White chocolate candy corn M&Ms are nasty.
That’s what I learned this week.
Now, what did YOU learn?
To join in on the What I Learned This Week carnival, simply follow these steps.
1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog and link to this post.
2. Link up with the Mr. Linky form down below. Please put the link to your POST, not the front page of your blog.
3. Then visit the other participants and see what they learned this week.
GO forth and COMMENT!