1. I absolutely love Big Brother. I am rooting for Derek and Caleb to be the last men standing. Derek has played an almost flawless game, and Caleb, well Caleb is so cute, and funny, and well, a competition beast.
2. Dancing With The Stars will start next week. Though if I’m being honest, there are a lot more NO NAMES than there are stars. I only recognize seven of the stars. I’ll be watching each week from big, blue, bloggy couch and rooting for Sadie Robertson and Lolo Jones.
3. Oh, and what in the name of Heaven is a YOU TUBE star? Is this what we’ve come to?
4. I have been crazy busy spray painting anything that isn’t nailed down this week. I’m so excited about how they turned out.
Just look at the difference a can of yellow spray paint, $4.99, and about 15 minutes makes.
[Pay no mind to the subpar photography and the crazy shadow on the right.]
5. And have a look at my new menu board.
6. And now I’m thinking I might need to paint the chalkboard frame yellow too since the menu board sits on the wall above they yellow cabinet. What say you?
7. You have no idea how much this menu board has helped ease the daily “What the heck am I gonna fix for dinner today?” craziness. Plus, it’s adorable and fun.
8. And also, there are these:
9. Why are Middle School students so mean to each other? Just this week, I’ve heard of four different incidences of bullying. It is frustrating and disheartening.
10. I love fall, but I hate the humidity that comes with it.