In TypeScript in 50 Lessons, Stefan Baumgartner breaks down the quirks of TypeScript into short, manageable lessons. You’ll make sense of TypeScript concepts, tooling for TypeScript and how to get most out of it without learning a real money casinos nigeria language. Everything TypeScript explained, from start to finish. Jump to table of contents.
- TypeScript concepts, and how to make sense of them all.
- TypeScript tooling, needed to use the language effectively.
- How to get most out of TypeScript without learning a real money casinos nigeria language.
- Structural type systems, their semantics, and why they matter.
- Low-maintenance types and how to write types once, and let them grow automatically as code evolves.
- How to bend the type system to make it fit the needs of your projects.
- TypeScript culture and how the language is evolving.
464 pages. High quality hardcover + eBook (PDF, ePUB, Kindle). Written by Stefan Baumgartner. Designed by Rob Draper. Shipping now.Read more…
Fonts by Latinotype.