– I am watching Curling and wondering what all the hollering is about. I think I could be a successful curler just for that fact alone. (As you may recall, I still have several Olympic Events on my DVR, including the closing ceremonies). I had once called Curling a big, fat snooze fest, but the more I watch it, the more I wonder to myself HOW DO THEY GET THAT THING TO GO WHERE THEY WANT IT TO GO, and does anyone every trip over one of the slidy things and fall because I would be the one to do that. Okay, so maybe I wouldn’t be a successful curler after all.
– I biked 17.85 miles on my recumbent bike earlier this evening. And I did that while watching a show on TLC called My 600 pound life. Y’all. If that ain’t motivation to pedal faster and longer, I don’t know what is. All I can say is, wow. Well, that AND I finished the day 400 calories under my goal. Maybe I should watch that show every single day. I am starving, but have no desire to eat.
– We are just days away from the start of baseball season. I am so ready for warm weather, flip-flops, and evenings at the ball field.
– Can you believe we had another friggin’ snow day today? It started out as a two-hour delay, but an hour later the delay changed to a cancellation, which is fine with me because SLEEP. The sun teased us a little bit over the weekend and we had sixty degree temps, but wouldn’t you know the snow is back to show itself.
– I spent the day logging clothing items into the computer for a consignment sale. I am always amazed at the amount of clothing the boys grow out of each season. And speaking of clothes, McDaddy just brought another load of laundry up from the mudroom that needs my attention. It simply never ends. (But I do love my fancy front loaders. I can do the same amount of laundry in half the time, so YES!)
– I am participating in a 5-day wrinkle regimen trial at the request of my sister-in-law. It’s a six-step process for the face, which is about 5.5 steps more than what I’m used to. Seriously, I am all about simplicity. Six steps morning and night doesn’t seem simple to me, but I must admit my face feels fabulous. After everything I’ve slathered on it this week, I shouldn’t have one wrinkle left at the end of the five days.
– I hope you’re having a great, wrinkle-free, WARM Thursday!