The good news is: Grey’s Anatomy started back up tonight.
The bad news is: It is hard to concentrate on this blog post.
Just for fun, here are 13 things I did today.
In no particular order.
1. Tried out two new recipes, tonight. One for Momma’s Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese, and the other for slow cooker pork. One was great, the other was BLECH!
2. Watched a painfully long baseball game.
3. Helped pop 180 bags of popcorn at Alex’s school today.
4. Heard that the trip McDaddy and I made to the Middle School last week, as well as the phone call to the Superintendent of Schools paid off. (It’s going to be a l-o-n-g four years, y’all.)
5. Cleaned the windshield, headlights and taillights on the SKY.
6. Drove with the top up to drop Stevie at school, and then drove topless to pick Alex up from school.
7. Gathered all iPhone charger cords to figure out which ones work and which ones don’t. (Y’all there is madness in the iPhone chargers!)
8. Had a late lunch at McDonald’s with two friends after popping popcorn at the school.
9. Fixed Alex a “cold lunch” because he didn’t want the ham and cheese sandwich offered at school.
10. Banged on a pot with a wooden spoon [AGAIN] when CARD SERVICES called.
11. Fussed at the kids for their messy rooms.
12. Emptied the dishwasher (as I do, each and every day!)
13. Lighted my yummy Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake candle.
What have you done today?