It has been a crazy, busy, yucky day. And that’s after a crazy, busy, yucky week. And now, here I sit two hours before bedtime with a headache from you-know-where. If I were a bettin’ woman, I’d bet the farm that this pain in my head is directly correlated to the stress in my heart.
Because I am having difficulty concentrating this is going to be a short post.
Here are a few important lessons I learned this week.
1. You just never know what people have going on. Appearances can be very deceiving.
2. A headache makes it tough to concentrate on a blog post.
3. My face and neck produce an insane amount of heat and turn blood-red when I am flip-hoppin’ mad.
4. There’s a good chance that an insane amount of heat on my face and neck area cause a headache from you-know-where.
5. The older I get, the less patience I have.
Thats what I learned this week.
Now, what did YOU learn?
To join in on the What I Learned This Week carnival, simply follow these steps.
1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog and link to this post.
2. Link up with the Mr. Linky form down below. Please put the link to your POST, not the front page of your blog.
3. Then visit the other participants and see what they learned this week.
Alrightythen. Ready, Set, GO!