So, we just rounded the corner into week five (of eight) and I am so happy to report I am down nine pounds.
As in, almost ten!
I am so stinkin’ happy about that because, well, NINE POUNDS IN FOUR WEEKS AND TWO DAYS.
The nine pound loss makes all the 45-minute exercise sessions worth it.
The nine pound loss makes the 2 minute, 20 second wall-sits worth it.
The nine pound loss makes the frantic searches for foods on my Fitness Pal APP worth it.
If I’m being honest, the nine pound loss might be a twelve pound loss if I could cut the coca-cola umbilical cord for good. I allow myself one 90-calorie can per day (roughly about two swigs) and if we eat out, I usually only allow myself one glass. Still, I am so happy because y’all, I’VE LOST NINE POUNDS. You can’t imagine how excited I am that my middle number FINALLY changed!
And I might have heard harps playin’ and angels singin had I not been whooping it up and dancing around the bathroom like a crazy fool.
On top of that, for the first time in three weeks, I actually consumed half of my body weight in water over the past 24 hours.
My bladder is screaming for mercy.
But my booty is saying BRING IT THE HECK ON sister! I can tell a noticeable difference in the way my pants fit. And my thighs ache all the time, probably from the darn wall-sits.
All in all, it’s been a great week for this shrinking sunshine.
How I Lost Big This Week:
- My normal 45 minute (6 day per week) exercise video (which is a 3-mile walk) along with the addition of crunches, donkey kicks and wall-sits.
- In the past two weeks, I have been slacking on the water consumption. I am an all-or-nothing type of gal, and when I couldn’t do the “half my body weight in ounces thing” I just decided I wouldn’t even try to get the original 64-ounces in. I decided to kick that back up a notch this week and get the 64-ounces in. But I decided that today is the day I would. put. it. away. (Anybody remember that cheer?)
- Stayed within my allotted calories five out of seven days.
Goals For Next Week:
- Drink at least 64-ounces of water each day.
- Stay within my caloric limit at least five of seven days.
- Steer clear of sweets at least four days this week.
Unfortunately the jury is still out on the Ceylon cinnamon / raw honey
gag gig. Everything I have read online about the dynamic duo suggests a person can expect to lose 3-4 pounds a week by simply taking the nastiness just before bed and first thing in the morning. And y’all, I not only added the nastiness… I am also exercising at least 45 minutes a day, drinking water like I’m being paid to drink it, not eating anything after 9pm, and counting my friggin’ calories.
I’m gonna give it one more week and then I am done with the CCRH ritual.
And as always, if you have any advice, dietary, or exercise suggestions, I’d love to hear it.