I am having a tough time deciding what to write about. I was busier than a raccoon in a trash pile over the weekend, but chances are you wouldn’t be interested in any of it.
Just a few things I could blog about today:
- I’ve done FIVE loads of laundry in two days. Sadly, there are two more pending in the washer/dryer and probably two more waiting in the wings. Folks, that is a lot of laundry. If I could get this boys to go naked for just one day, I could get it completely caught up.
- I need to start gathering up clothing for the children’s consignment sale I do each fall. I am considering doing two sales, but I’m just not sure I have it in me to jump through TWO sets of hoops. The sad thing is, I have plenty of items for both sales. Folks, that is a lot of clothes.
- I started the Body by Vi program on Friday. I need to lose about 80 pounds. Folks, that is a lot of
Little Debbie cakespounds. The good news is, the shakes are really good! Wish me luck!
- I spent a lot of time driving the SKY this weekend. It was a beautiful weekend to go topless. We bought it on June 22nd. In one month, we’ve put almost 1,000 miles on it. Folks, that is A LOT of miles. Especially when you consider it is a five-year-old car that only had 12,500 miles on it when we bought it.
- My kids attended VBS last week. We averaged 90 kids. Folks, that is A LOT of kids. Some of my fondest childhood memories are of VBS. I distinctly remember dunking cookies in kool-aid, playing kickball, and having an offering contest between the boys and the girls. VBS has come a long way in 30 years.
- I’ve had three zits in one week. Folks, that is A LOT of zits. Three too many, in fact.
If you blogged today, what would you blog about?