If you know me in real life, you know that I have really strong opinions about most things.
And that’s putting it mildly.
That also translates into there’s a whole lotta crazy up in here.
1. I am currently listening to McDaddy sawing something in the
wreck-room basement. He and my dad are working on what will eventually be my our new mudroom. When McDaddy ripped the carpet up in there over the weekend, he discovered a water leak within the walls and traced its origin to the upstairs bathroom.
Unfortunately, that means McDaddy has quite a bit of work to do before he can even begin the work that we had planned. I am thankful that he is pretty handy around the house, AND that he can consult with MyDaddy on things he is unsure about.
2. I am enjoying the American Idol auditions and in my humble opinion, JLo and Steven Tyler fit right in at the judges’ table. The feathers in Steven Tyler’s hair though? Not a great addition. In fact, they make him look like a goon.
Like I said, strong opinions.
2b. If I were a star of any kind, I think my name would be JMac.
3. I received a call from my medical Doctor yesterday. My heart is healthy. Thank you, Jesus! (And thanks to all of you who inquired about my condition. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.)
4. If you love Words With Friends, you should get Scramble With Friends.
5. While talking about relaxing your colon on The Doctors, Dr. Travis Stork actually said the words, “while sitting on the pot” yesterday.
Not sure why I felt compelled to share that.
6. I haven’t mentioned Lulu lately. At this very minute she is going to town on her wheel. And it squeaks.
7. It was 62 degrees today. In February. In West Virginia.
8. It aggravates me that people are so quick to jump on the buzzword bandwagon and use words like epic, and ’nuff said’, and ‘that awkward moment’. Seriously people. Epic? Nothing is really epic. Is it? Unless you are a ridiculously long poem.
8b. Buzzword bandwagon. That’s fun.
9. I recently added some Lynyrd Skynyrd to my iPod. I never realized how difficult it was to spell Lynyrd Skynyrd until deciding to mention it in this post.
10. I had a number of title options for this post,
- Relaxing Your Colon (ha!)
- The Buzzword Bandwagon
- Epic Proportions
- Feeling Compelled
- Strong Opinions
- The Squeaky Wheel
but felt like ‘A whole lotta crazy up in here’ wrapped it all up in a nice, neat package.
Have a great weekend, y’all!