I know this might be hard for you to believe, but I am having a really tough time putting my thoughts into cohesive sentences today. And really, the whole “putting my thoughts into cohesive sentences” thing suggests that is the norm around here. If you’ve spent any time around here, well, you know there is a shortage of cohesive thoughts around here.
Because of that, I think I might just list a variety of things that are currently taking up real estate in my head.
1. There is a lot going on in the land of Julie. In fact, I told McDaddy just today that for someone who is not employed, I am the busiest person I know. (And it doesn’t appear to be slowing down anytime soon.)
2. We are finally at a point in time where McDaddy and I are able to open the windows at night. At this very minute, I am listening to a chorus of crickets, and enjoying a light breeze. I have no doubt that the pollen will bust the party wide open here in a week or so.
3. Player pitch baseball is a LOT slower than coach pitch baseball. Still, I love to watch it. Especially in the cooler weather.
4. I CAN NOT WAIT, hear me, I CAN NOT WAIT for a new season of programming. I long for the day when McDreamy reports for duty in the OR at Seattle Grace, and Maksim Chmerkovskiy cha-chas his way to my living room. Oh, and lets not forget Ryan Seacrest proclaiming THIS! IS AMERICAN IDOL.
5. Have I mentioned that I love our new-to-us Jeep Wrangler? Because I totally do.
6. I’m craving Chili’s chips and salsa right now. I can feel my blood pressure rising (from the salt) as I type. Still. Totally worth it.
7. I spent a good hour in Kohls last week trying on bras. How is it that we can put a man on the moon, yet I cannot find a bra that I am 100% happy with? Seriously. It’s maddening.
8. If you haven’t seen Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr. on America’s Got Talent, you need to YouTube him right now. He’s a West Virginia boy who sings like a song-bird.
9. There is some big news coming up on the blog tomorrow. Y’all should tune in.
Until next time…