I am thankful for the opportunity to sleep in for the next two mornings.
My alarm clock is nothing but an aggravation.
Thanks to Columbus and all of his hard work our school district has the day off from school. I would also like to thank whomever is responsible at the school board for the decision to make Tuesday a day off for students as well. Finally, the school board did something that made sense (if you can believe that!) and gave us two days in a row off from school. I will totally enjoy sleeping late.
McDaddy has a 4-wheelin’ excursion planned for this evening so I’ll more than likely have some interesting blog fodder tomorrow. After I sleep late again, of course.
I am hoping with everything in me that no one decides to call my house early in the AM.
It is my belief that unless you are dead or calling about someone who is dead, you should not be calling my house before 9:00 A.M.
For some reason though, not everyone shares my belief.
I have very strong opinions about a lot of things.
Y’all know I’m crazy, right?
In my humble opinion,
- All gas pumps should come equipped with hand sanitizer.
- It should be illegal for soda companies to charge more for a 20 ounce soft drink than they do for an entire 2-liter.
- Retailers should not be allowed to put one single solitary Christmas item out before Halloween.
- Vanilla products should be outlawed.
- Stores should do away with their ‘special reward cards’ and just drop their prices a tiny bit. Those cards take up way to much room in my wallet.
- Stores like ‘The Wal-Mart’ that are equipped with 30 checkout lanes should be required to keep at least half of them open at all times.
- Alcohol should not be sold at The Chuck E. Cheese.
- Movie previews should only be permitted during a movie if they are rated the same or less than the movie being shown.
- It is in your best interest to Google yourself frequently.
- The Saturn Sky is the sexiest car ever manufactured.
- Negative people on ‘The Facebook’ are annoying. So are the people who broadcast every single detail of their day.
- The movie, The Town was really good but had some serious language in it.
- This is the cutest chair ever and it’s going to be a long 4-6 weeks waiting for it to arrive.
Believe me when I say that this is only a partial list. For every one thing you see listed here, there are at least thirty more I could have posted here.
Happy Columbus Day, y’all.