It occurred to me recently that some of you folks are newcomers to this here blog.
For that reason, I thought it might be fun to visit a few of my favorite posts. I’m diggin’ deep in the archives today because that seems easier than filtering out some of the nonsense rolling around in my brain tonight.
Enjoy the crazy. Clearly, there is plenty to go around.
1. The one where I watch an embalming – What I Learned At The Funeral Home.
2. The letter I wrote to the naked lady – Y Are You Naked?
3. Very often here at From Inmates To Playdates, I write letters to crazy people. On days that I’m feeling, oh, I don’t know, particularly crazy, I might even write a letter to myself. – Dear Me.
4. The longest post ever and one you’ll certainly want to read if you’ve ever considered getting Mirena – A Long, Windy Tail.
5. A post about what ails me – The Heels And The Spurs.
6. My first trip to The Price Is Right – The Price Is Right, But The Fashion Was All Wrong.
7. About my time in Jail – I Spent Five Years In Jail. Really, I did!
8. One of the few times I’ve blogged about the Saturn Sky – This Is How I Roll!
9. Kicking deployment in the booty, after six long months – Taking A Deep Breath.
10. Topless and Shoeless – all in the same night.
11. The crappy job you’ll have if your child swallows a coin. – This Too Shall Pass.
12. Because I’m a control freak, I’ve planned every detail of my funeral. – Over My Dead Body.
13. Visiting McDaddy during his deployment on Guantanamo Bay – It Don’t GTMO Better Than This!
[Edited to add perhaps my all-time FAVORITE post]
14. The one where I FINALLY GET A SATURN SKY. – Me, My Guy And The Sky.
Happy Thursday, y’all!
And happy reading, too!