A few days ago, I played twenty questions with this little guy….
1. What is something mom always says to you? To Clean up
2. What makes mommy happy? Hugging you and kissing you.
3. What makes mommy sad? Uh, not giving you kisses and hugs
4. How does mommy make you laugh? By tickling me.
5. What was mommy like as a child? Did you like ponies whenever you were a little girl?
6. How old is mommy? I don’t know.
7. How tall is mommy? About this tall *holding hands about 18 inches apart*
8.What is my favorite thing to do? Like shopping.
9.What does mommy do when you’re not around? Goes somewhere like Stevie’s school or maybe just stay home.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don’t know.
11.What is your mom really good at? Like exercising and changing the laundry.
12.What is something mommy is not very good at? Fixing something like vehicles.
13.What does your mom do for her job? I don’t know. Do you have a job?
14.What is mommy’s favorite food? Candy
15.What makes you proud of your mom? When you are buying something for me and Stevie.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Jerry
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go shopping to get color changers…
18. How are you and your mom the same? We’re both persons
19. How are you and your mom different? Because you’re a girl and I’m a boy.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you rub my back
What fun. I love it that we’re both persons and that he is mine.