This list will be short and sweet because I am on vacation and haven’t the time for a long, windy tale. Also because Dancing With The Stars premieres a little later and I need to give it my full attention.
A few things I learned so far this week….
1. Even if you are headed to Florida for Spring Break week, it is probably a good idea to pack warm clothes because it is possible it will be 50 friggin’ degrees.
2. A 13 hour drive to Florida will be a lot less painful if you are travelling with an iPhone. Especially if you have the Words With Friends APP.
3. You know you are spending too much time on Twitter when the thoughts in your head are accompanied by hash tags.
4. It is possible to spend a day shopping at an outlet mall and purchasing ONLY 3 packages of socks. Unlikely, but possible.
5. The folks at Clarkes who designed the cute leather travel size handbag should have taken into account the size of an iPhone when designing the cell phone pocket.
6. When the wind howls at Fort Walton Beach, Florida, it will sound like a train. It may take you a fair amount of time to figure the noise out.
7. The Spinach/Artichoke Dip from David and Harry’s (or it might be Harry and David’s for all I know) outlet store is nasty.
8. I saw two Saturn Skys today within 1/2 mile of one another. In case there is any doubt, I still love that little car.
9. Nothing motivates people to spout off on twitter or facebook like politics.
10. Even with 50 degree temps, being in Florida on Spring Break is wonderfully relaxing.
Okay. That’s all from here. How ’bout you? Anything special you learned this week? I’d love to hear all about it. You can head over to Musings Of A Housewife to see other things that people have learned this week or to join in on the What I Learned This Week fun!