It’s been another one of those weeks.
And by those weeks, I mean one where I learned so much stuff. I appreciate Jo-Lynne so much hosting this carnival, because the fodder? It flows so easily on Tuesdays…
1. Once the alarm clock goes off, I have about 14 seconds to get my rear-end out of bed, or else, it is likely that I will fall back asleep and wake up way later than usual therefore making our day start out in total chaos.
2. Likewise, when folding laundry while Alex is at preschool, it is never a good idea to “rest one’s eyes for a bit” because next thing one might know is her cell phone ringing to be informed that “we still have Alex here” minutes after he should have been picked up.
3. It is difficult to enjoy the sweet and spicy cajun chex mix when Jessica Simpson is on The View recalling the media announcing that “she’s gained a lot of weight” when that means that Jessica went from a size two to a size six.
4. If you own a Dodge Caravan, and happen to be driving it one day when the gas pedal gets stuck, you may want to clean the throttle body because the folks at Dodge reported to McDaddy that they “see 2-3 minivans per week because the gas pedal gets stuck” and it is always because the throttle body needs to be cleaned.
Am I the only person on the face of the earth that thinks perhaps that Dodge should get their rear in gear and do something about the whole “throttle body” business?
5. Remember these bad boys from Kelloggs?
Yeah, well, the folks at Kelloggs decided to do away with these, replacing them with the Cookies and Cream poptart mess.
Um, Kelloggs should know better than to mix the oreo, the milkshake, or the cheesecake with their poptarts. If I want a milkshake, I’ll go to the Dairy Queen. And if I want some cheesecake, well, never mind about that because I don’t like cheesecake, but you get my point, right? Please Kelloggs, if you’re perusing the internet today, please, please, please, bring back the chocolate vanilla creme poptarts.
6. When you are playing Words With Friends on your beloved iPhone, and you are looking for a boat-load of points, you might have better luck moving tiles around forming nonsense words. I scored 52 points with the word trode, which according to Google is the past tense of tread.
I say it all the time people, this blog is about so much more than just entertainment.
7. Samoas are worthy of Girl Scout goodness. Proof that one should not judge a book by its coconut cover.
8. If your neighbor has trash strung out all over their driveway, it is not because they are trashy neighbors, rather, there is a pretty good change that a crow has pecked at the bag of trash that is sitting on the ground beside the closed trashcan. While cursing the crow under your breath picking up the trash you will more than likely be thinking that you need another large trashcan.
9. Sadly, the simple fact that I titled this post ‘Trashy Neighbors’ will more than likely drive some traffic to this blog.
10. There is a new Coldstone Creamery within 30 or so miles from my home.
11. That’s How I Roll was just as delicious as I remembered it being.
12. I will now be looking for reasons to travel to a town 30 miles or so away from my home.
Because that’s how I roll!
That is all.