I was making my morning blog run when I stumbled upon a post over at Chic Critique called What’s In Your Make-up Bag? From there, I visited a few of the gals linking up to the carnival and the next thing I knew I was searching for my camera to join in the fun.
Then, I discovered that my camera is missing.
Now if I’m being honest, actually it’s McDaddy’s camera that is missing because before the deployment, the boys and I got McDaddy the camera for Father’s Day. Only McDaddy pretty much said he liked my camera better because it was smaller, and told me I could have the new one. And now there is a running joke at the McResidence about his camera being my camera. And, unless you’ve been taking copious notes throughout this paragraph you probably have no idea which camera is mine and which is McDaddy’s. To make a miserably long story short, the fact is that I could only find one camera and basically I’m letting McDaddy know because he will wonder how the pictures of my make-up bag and its contents found its way onto his camera in the midst of pictures of the heap (ahem! I mean JEEP), the truck and all the other car parts that are for some reason stored on his SD card.
Anyway. On with the make-up bag post.
Meet my make-up bag,
And it’s contents,
There are actually a few other items in the bag, but since I don’t use often, I didn’t allow them to take part in the what’s in the bag make-up post.
Nor am I showing the blogosphere the bags under my eyes. (ahem!)
It hadn’t dawned on me that most of my make-up is Arbonne because I have purchased it one or two items at a time from McDaddy’s sister over the course of the past year. She is, by the way, my sister-in-law, but for the sake of clarity I thought I’d call her McDaddy’s sister).
Sheesh. How do I get so far off topic?
- Arbonne FC5 Nurturing Day Lotion with SPF 20
- Arbonne NutriMinC Repair – Corrective Eye Creme
- Arbonne Virtual Illusion Make-up Primer which I speak very highly of…
- Arbonne Mineral Powder Foundation with SPF 15
- Arbonne eyeshadow in Petal and Linen
- Arbonne Virtual Illusion Eye Definer in Hepburn
- Arbonne Dual Volume Mascara in black
- Arbonne brow waxin blonde
- Arbonne Cream Concealer – Light
- Cover Girl Super Thick Lash Mascara in very black
- Clinique soft-pressed powder blusher in Mocha pink (however it is clearly more brown than pink)
- Clinique lipstick in Guava Stain (my all time favorite lipstick)
- Clinique lip liner in Berry Nude
That’s whats in my bag! What’s in yours?
I’m off to find my McDaddy’s camera.