Oops… It looks like I forgot to post this on Friday.
A sweet forever ago, Mel over at A Box Of Chocolates tagged me for a short meme. Even though it has been months since she posted this, today seemed like the perfect day to play along. While I am supposed to tag eight other bloggers, I am choosing not to do that. Instead, I will list eight of my favorite blogs and would love for you to visit them! If you visit, be sure to tell them I sent you.
Oh, and in case you are wondering I am not being compensated for plugging them. It just so happens that I enjoy reading these blogs and want to spread the love!
8 Things I Look Forward To
- Our family birthdays. My birthday is in two short weeks. 36, here I come!
- Christmas. My favorite holiday and favorite time of year.
- Picking Stevie up from school. Even though he is in the first grade, I still miss him terribly when he is at school.
- Girls’ Night Out – They don’t happen often, but when they do, I whoop it up!
- The last day of school – It will mean my PTA duties can take a break until school starts up again. Unless of course, someone else is out of their mind willing to head the PTA festivities and duties up next year.
- May 23rd – Mine and McDaddy’s wedding anniversary. I love our anniversary. Mostly because it means I’m getting a gift it was one of the most special days of my life.
- Saturday – McDaddy’s family is celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas on Saturday because all 24 of us will be together. Our boys are really looking forward to spending next week visiting and playing with their cousins.
- Finishing our basement – We are in the midst of some major renovations to our basement which is scary because hello? I know nothing of interior design.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
Went to the grocery store to buy cloves (which by the way were $8.65 for a tiny, little container)
Prepared Vanilla Delight (which by the way was YUMMY!)
Ate way too much!
Clipped Alex’s fingernails
Watched the Macy’s Day Parade
Took a bath
Cleaned the basement
Loaded and Unloaded the dishwasher three times (So thankful for the dishwasher!)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
Keep the kitchen countertop clear of debris
Surprise McDaddy with a ginormous garage
Get rid of the clutter
Be really good at styling my hair.
Control my temper AT ALL TIMES!
Learn to say NO!
Get more help with PTA matters.
8 Shows I Watch
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Desperate Housewives
- The View
- The Young and The Restless
- Criminal Minds
- American Idol
- Dancing With The Stars
8 Blogs I Read
- Big Mama
- Boo Mama
- Such The Spot
- We Are THAT Family
- These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things
- Slice Of Heaven
- The Queen B
Enjoy your Friday, y’all!