As you may recall, last week, I totally surprised the audience with a whole list of things that I learned while watching my mortician friend embalm a “client.”
This list of things will be nothing like that list of things.
You Are Welcome.
Not that I wouldn’t love to talk more about the embalming because seriously, it was a learning experience I will never forget as well as the chance to offer up some really good blog fodder mark another thing off of my ‘things I want to do someday’ list. I know all of you are just dying to see that list. (Ha! I kill myself with sarcasm!)
Maybe someday I’ll publish it.
But not today.
Because today is What I Learned This Week.
Not Things I Want To Do Someday.
1. My pajama pants were made in Cambodia.
Cambodia are you kidding me? Thousands of people here in the Great United States are unemployed and we go to Cambodia to find folks to sew together pajama pants for Sam Walton to sell in his Mart of Walls? Cambodia? What’s in Cambodia anyway?
2. Tom-Tom has his own Nascar. (McDaddy, did you know that your GPS guy had a Nascar? Nah, I didn’t think so.)
3. The iPhone has so many perks and quirks, I might never figure them all out.
4. The Toobz game on the iPhone is a great way to waste pass the time.
5. When your DELL laptop goes on hiatus and dies, it might be a good idea to check out the power cord for ‘rips’ instead of calling on the folks at your church to start the prayer chain.
Oh, calm down.
6. The Arbonne Sea Salt Scrub can do wonders for your dry, cracked, nasty, feet.
7. The Airport Tram in the Detroit Airport is a wonderful way to kill an hour if you have a six-year-old and a three-year-old.
8. The Toobz game on the iPhone may cause your What I Learned This Week post to be shortened because, hello? There is a high score to beat.
My bed iPhone is calling.
Oh, before I forget. If you are looking to learn some more stuff from some more people, stop by Musings Of A Housewife today. The list of stuff may surprise you, especially if someone watched an embalming this week.