THINGS NOT TO ASK ME ABOUT TODAY
- Why my blood pressure is through the roof. And rising.
- How the new Suddenlink internet is working out.
- Why I have Suddenlink’s phone number on speed-dial.
- Why I have spent the last hour with my head in a basement closet hooking and unhooking modem and router cords with the cordless phone attached to my ear.
- Why I didn’t get to use the web-cam to talk to McDaddy this evening.
- The order of unhooking and rehooking said modem and router to re-establish an internet connection at the McResidence.
- Why I feel so totally overwhelmed at this moment.
THINGS YOU MAY ASK ME ABOUT TODAY.
- Um. Never mind.
Guess that’s it.