I’ve got 912 things to do today, so let’s get right down to business….
1. Cake – I am an equal opportunity cake eater. I like all kinds. Chocolate, Yellow, Betty Crocker, Little Debbie and even lemon cake. Probably my first love. I *puffy bright red heart* cake, especially when it is slathered in icing.
2. Camping – I love to camp, however, conditions must be perfect (ie: air conditioner, soft bed, toilet for aggravating middle of the night potty trips and shelter from the rain). In other words, I love camping, but ONLY in our camper. Ahem! It is camping none-the-less. We just purchased this camper last year. I lovingly refer to it as our summer home. (McDaddy will notice right away that this is not OUR camper. It happens to be one just like ours that I found on the internet. Apparently, it is easier to post from Google Images than it is from my pictures!).
3. Calendar – Oh internets. I am so picky about my pocket calendar. Anal in fact. If I had the energy and the time I would take a picture of my calendar and post it on here. I don’t like there to be mark-outs on any of the squares so I use a white-out roller thingie. The most important requirement for a calendary is for the month to be dislayed horizontally and not vertically. In other words, just like this one.
Never mind. I felt sure I could go to Google images and find exactly what I was referring to. Funny thing is, I couldn’t. Just on a whim though I googled “Black sheep in heat” and guess what?
There it was, yet, I couldn’t find an image of a horizontal pocket calendar. What is the world coming to?
4. Camera – I bought McDaddy a camera for Father’s Day which was a newer version of my camera. Somehow, I ended up with the new one. I triple heart this camera. It is VERY easy to use and takes great pictures. Unfortunately, wordpress, or the server, or some other source is now making it very difficult for me to post pictures straight from my picture file. I know have to go to photobucket, upload, blah, blah, blah.
5. Camouflage – Not a big fan of it, but it is certainly a part of my (and McDaddy’s) life. Here are my guys on deployment day.
Sweet hallelujah. After some finagglin’, I got this picture to resize and post properly.
6. Car – I actually drive a minivan but, if I had my choice, I’d drive my favorite car – The Saturn Sky.
7. Capital – My high school and the place where McDaddy and I met. Go Cougars!!!! Class of 1992 baby.
8. Crown – Um, hello. I am a princess, you know.
9. Criminal – Any blog that includes the word “inmates” in its title, couldn’t do a Thursday “C” 13 and not include the word criminal. Sorry, I just had to do it. Here’s where I woked before hanging up my handcuffs to raise my babies.
I loved my job there. I was an inmate counselor and had daily interaction with inmates of all kinds. When I was preganant with Stevie a couple of inmates made bets on the gender of my baby. While walking past my office, one of the inmates asked what I was having and I responded, “Boy,” he punched the inmate behind him and said, “I told you dawg, you owe me 2 packs of noodles.” Fun times! (I totally just used the word dawg on my blogblawg.)
10. Cry – I’ve done a lot of it over the past month. Deployment sucks. It is the hardest thing I’ve ever gone through, esepcially since my 2 boys remind me every! single! day! that they “miss daddy really bad.” Hurry up, August.
11. Conversation – I am gifted in the art of conversation. Just ask anybody.
12. Caffeine – If I were to admit to an addiction, this would be it. I love Dr. Pepper, but will drink coke, pepsi or just about any other caffeinated drink that is available.
13. Chuch – We attend a great one. You can visit our web-site here.
14. Casket – I have very serious opinions about my funeral. I’ve discussed it at length in a post titled Over my dead body. Here’s the casket I like. It’s Solid Mahogany.
Remember, I said solid and mahogany, not pressed and wood.
Yeah, I know this is Thursday 13, but what can I say, I’m an over achiever. I had to add that last one.
Enjoy your Thursday, ya’ll.(You can find lots more Thursday Thirteen posts here at Happy to be @ Home.)