13 Things You Should Know About McDaddy
1. He loves chocolate chip cookies.
2. This is one of his favorite things. The jeep or the family? YES! Oh, I kid. He loves his family, of course and he loves us especially when we are all off-roading in the heap. Ahem! I mean jeep. Our jeep is on the right. He is a member of jeepinwv.com which is a group of jeep off-roading enthusiasts.
3. He has a degree in Electrical Engineering from WV Tech.
4. He is the most patient man I have ever known.
5. His favorite shows are Extreme 4X4, Ice Road Truckers, The Amazing Race, Criminal Minds, Desperate Housewives and Grey’s Anatomy.
6. He is meticulous and pays special attention to every. little. detail. He firmly believes that anything worth doing, is worth doing right the first time.
7. He surprised me on our 10th anniversary with plane tickets to an unknown destination. We ended up in Minneapolis, MN at the Mall of America. I was one happy girl. That is the most romantic thing he has ever done. I know that one of his favorite things is making me happy.
8. He is the oldest of 5 siblings
9. We currently own a mini-van, a Toyota 4-Runner, the heap (ahem! I mean Jeep), his first car – a 1981 Buick Electra and a Suzuki Intruder Motorcyle, yet, he would have 10 more cars if we had the money and the room. A big ole’ honkin’ truck and a Chevrolet Corvette would top the list if money was no object.
10. At our church, he plays the drums, runs sound, is a member of the board and is the creator and web-master of our church web-site.
11. When we’re at a restaurant, he orders water to drink and ranch dressing for his salad.
12. He cannot stand the arbitrary use of the word amazing.
13. He is an awesome father and the perfect husband for me!!!
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MCDADDY!!!!