I am writing on the very rare chance that someone is out there reading my ramblings on Christmas Eve.
Actually, I am waiting to play Santa and thought I’d update you, my loyal blog fans on my Christmas Eve activities.
So far today, I have…..
- Took a bath
- Cleaned the toilet
- Made pancakes for my fellas for breakfast
- Emptied the dishwasher
- Filled the dishwasher
- Replaced all neice and nephew ornaments with current pictures
- Put my boy’s picture with Santa in a frame
- Fixed my hair
- Ran the vacuum
- Enjoyed dinner with my parents
- Fussed at Stevie for bouncing into the Christmas tree on that dumb bouncy ball
- Ate more chocolate than I should have
- Said “NO” to Alex about 917 times
- Made Chocolate Delite
- Read more letters from the Mother Letter Project
- Hand made more ornaments
- Checked my hotmail
- Updated my status on MySpace and Facebook respectively (because people really care about what I’m doing)
- Watched The Young and The Restless
- Spilled an entire batch of pancake mix and splattered it for miles
- Cleaned up said pancake batter throughout the day as I found more of it crusted on furniture and walls
- Enjoyed a visit from my wonderful neighbors, R & L
- Packed the boy’s clothes for Disney
- Called my sweet aunt to wish her a Happy Birthday (I got her voicemail)
- Opened a sweet Christmas card from my friend, D and her family.
- Filled stockings
- Folded 2 loads of laundry
- Talked to my cousin, Bo
- Shook some presents
- Wrapped! More! Gifts!
- Polished my toenails
- Checked the weather in Orlando (Mickey Mouse here we come!)
- Cleaned out the fridge
- Read the newspaper
- Picked up 1,882 cars throughout the day (it may have been the same 23 cars, but I picked them up all day long)
- Gave the boys a bath
- Made cookies for Santa
So far today, I have not….
- Put on the first dab of make-up (yikes!)
Merry Christmas Ya’ll!!!
I’m hoping Santa leaves a red DS and “his very own Leapster” for 2 sweet boys!
Thanks for reading my blog.